Customer Care & Privacy
SHIPPING & HANDLING
We charge priority USPS rates for shipping in the continental US (rates are calculated by the recipient’s location.) There is also a nominal handling charge added to each order. We do not ship orders internationally, Hawaii or Alaska.
Go Baggie accepts returns on any merchandise within 30 days of delivery. A 10% restocking fee will be charged for any merchandise not in its original packaging and condition. All returns must first be authorized by Go Baggie.
• The returned item MUST be in its original condition and packaging with tags still attached.
• Go Baggie reserves the right to reject any item that has been worn, washed, smells of smoke or poor condition; item will not be applicable for refund nor returned.
• Please choose a reliable carrier who provides delivery confirmation and insurance. Go Baggie will not be liable for any merchandise lost or damaged during transit.
• All sales are final after 30 days.
• We cannot accept returns for sale items marked FINAL SALE.
• Fill out the return form Return/Exchange Merchandise Authorization Form. If you do not have your invoice, please call 800-701-9021 .
• Package merchandise for return shipping. Make sure each item is in it’s original condition and in the manufacturer’s original packaging. Please include the completed return form.
• Ship your return package. We must receive the package within 30 days of the original purchase date.
Ship package to:
Go Baggie Returns
304 Indian Trace # 625
Weston, FL 33326
Please allow a minimum of 21 days for us to receive and process your return. We will notify you via email.
• Purchase the new item(s) online and then return the undesired item(s) using the Return Process above. This will ensure the availability of the new items you want and provide the most efficient turnaround for your order. Return policies apply.
• Any exchange processed via mail rather than ordered online, as suggested above, will be subject to shipping charges based on current UPS Ground shipping rates for the desired destination.
When you order with us, we ask for your personal information about your order details and confirmation. Go Baggie will contact you, occasionally about exciting news. All personal information is used for order processing purposes and is kept private and secured.
ONE YEAR MANUFACTURER
Go Baggie covers any defects in materials or workmanship including any structural defects (such as defective straps, fabric or zippers) for one year from date of purchase. We will not cover damage resulting from normal wear and tear that is not the result of defects in materials or workmanship. Other damages not covered are damage resulting from abuse, cosmetic damage (such as scratched or stained fabric), misuse, damages that result from accident, theft, and incidental or consequential damages, such as damage to or loss of, the contents of a bag, loss of use of time or similar expenses are not recoverable under this warranty.
Please save your store receipt as proof of purchase. This will be needed to demonstrate your warranty coverage.
Go Baggie is totally committed to keeping you happy about our products and service. You can reach us online at www.gobaggie.com, or call us at 800-701-9021 to speak with a customer service representative during normal business hours.